|Front: Christmas.. hanukkah.. kwaanza.. oh heck, happy festivus
|Inside: The holiday for the rest of us. While it first came to the attention of most of America by way of a television show, the celebration of a holiday called Festivus is part of human history throughout the ages, most notably in ancient Rome, nineteenth-century California, and upstate New York in the 1960s. Three basic rituals have become associated with Festivus: First, the erecting of a Festivus pole, an unadorned length of lusterless metal or something that looks like metal, which symbolizes nothing; Second, and Airing of Grievances that asks celebrants to take turns telling gathered friends, enemies, relatives, acquaintances and strangers in which way each has been a disappointment; And finally, the tension-dispelling Feats of Strength, which, 'traditionally' involve wrestling the head of the household to the floor, but has evolved to include variations such as laser-printer bench pressing, thumb-wrestling and endurance hula-hooping.
PERSONALIZING THIS ITEM:
- Personalize your greeting cards by typing a message in the box provided below.
- Please check your spelling and punctuation carefully since PaperCards.com cannot be held responsible for user errors.
- Your message will be printed on the inside of the card (under the pre-printed text).
- Select the print method, color, and type style.
- Pricing includes the greeting cards and the custom imprinting.
- Please allow 3 business days for the completion of this item's personalization.