|Front: All I Need To Know About Birthdays I learned From My Dog * You were born to be loved. * You can teach an old dog new tricks. * Chewing on your presents is the highest form on appreciation * The best way to say thank you is a big lick on the face. * If you don't get what you want, beg. * The best thing about getting old is pretending you don't hear them call. * If you don't like your presents, roll over and play dead. * Just stare at what you want until you get it. * If it smells good, eat it. * Every dog has its day - this one is yours. * Bury your favorite presents in the backyard. * Stay up late and howl at the moon. * Have someone fetch your slippers for a change. * Sniff your presents before you tear into them. * Sometimes a single year can seem like seven. * A good birthday can give you a whole new leash on life. * Paws and reflect on what life has given you.
|Inside: And remember, as birthdays come and go… keep that tail waggin' and have a wonderful day! Happy Birthday!
PERSONALIZING THIS ITEM:
- Personalize your greeting card by typing a message in the box provided below.
- Please check your spelling and punctuation carefully since PaperCards.com cannot be held responsible for user errors.
- Your message will be printed on the inside of the card (under the pre-printed text).
- Select the print method, color, and type style.
- Pricing includes the greeting card and the custom imprinting.