|Front: All I Need To Know About Birthdays I learned From My Cat * Be finicky. They'll try harder to please you. * Give attitude. Get Attention. * If you don't like your presents, sulk. * Never tell your age. * If you get bored at your party, just curl up for a nap. * Don't stress out over your first gray whisker. * Act completely unimpressed by the presents you receive. * Paws and reflect on what life has given to you. * Remember, this is your day, so if anyone bugs you you're allowed to hiss and spit. * Take the day off and lie in the sun. * Stay out on the prowl all night long. * Demand only the most expensive fresh fish for dinner. * It's a good day to shed you inhibitions. * Act catty. * Toy with your presents before you tear them open. * Spend some quality time in the litterbox. * Don't overdo it with the catnip or you'll regret it in the morning. * If you aren't getting enough attention, sharpen your claws on somebody's leg. * Don't let anything or anyone put you out.
|Inside: And remember curiosity might kill you but birthdays won't! Happy Birthday
PERSONALIZING THIS ITEM:
- Personalize your greeting card by typing a message in the box provided below.
- Please check your spelling and punctuation carefully since PaperCards.com cannot be held responsible for user errors.
- Your message will be printed on the inside of the card (under the pre-printed text).
- Select the print method, color, and type style.
- Pricing includes the greeting card and the custom imprinting.