|Front: Everything I know I learned from my mom: My mother taught me RELIGION: You'd better pray that will come out of the carpet. My Mother taught me LOGIC: Because I said so, that's why. My mother taught me FORESIGHT: Make sure you wear clean underwear in case you're in an accident. My mother taught me IRONY: Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about. My mother taught me STAMINA: You sit there until all that spinach is gone. My mother taught me about RECEIVING: You are going to get it when I get home. My mother taught me about MEDICAL SCIENCE: If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way. My mother taught me about JUSTICE..
|Inside: One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you. Happy Mother's Day!
PERSONALIZING THIS ITEM:
- Personalize your greeting card by typing a message in the box provided below.
- Please check your spelling and punctuation carefully since PaperCards.com cannot be held responsible for user errors.
- Your message will be printed on the inside of the card (under the pre-printed text).
- Select the print method, color, and type style.
- Pricing includes the greeting card and the custom imprinting.