Security Seals Hello, !
Sign Out | My Account | Help
Special Offers, Promotions, Coupons, and more!
 
Save on thousands of greeting cards, boxed note cards and more during our Spring Cleaning Sale.
   
Advanced Search
Home > Everyday Greeting Cards > Birthday Greeting Cards > Humorous > Recycled > General

Survey Taker (1 card/1 envelope) Oatmeal Studios Funny Birthday Card (Item# CD4845)
Front
Survey Taker (1 card/1 envelope) Oatmeal Studios Funny Birthday Card - FRONT: According to a recent survey only 5% of people have forgotten someone's birthday…  INSIDE: The other 95% forgot to take the survey! Happy Birthday!

Inside
Survey Taker (1 card/1 envelope) Oatmeal Studios Funny Birthday Card - FRONT: According to a recent survey only 5% of people have forgotten someone's birthday…  INSIDE: The other 95% forgot to take the survey! Happy Birthday!
NOTE: If the www.papercards.com text appears on the image, it is shown for copyright protection purposes. That text DOES NOT appear on the actual product.
Front: According to a recent survey only 5% of people have forgotten someone's birthday…
Inside: The other 95% forgot to take the survey! Happy Birthday!
Size: 5x7 inches
Paper Stock: Recycled Heavy Cardstock
Envelope: White
Publisher: Oatmeal Studios
Features: Recycled Paper, Full Color Interior, Vegetable Based Inks
Artist/Credits: Ken Benner

Both the card and envelope are printed with vegetable based inks on recycled paper. Printed in the USA.
Price: $2.75  $2.48  SALE!
Quantity:
Deliver To:

Availability: In Stock

Quantity Discount Pricing
Learn about Volume Discounts

CUSTOMER TESTIMONIAL: (Read more customer comments)

Just wanted to let you know I was very pleased to find your website.  I like paper cards much better than e-cards....so I appreciated your huge selection, and well designed website that was very easy to use. I was esp. happy to see you carried the Avanti line of cards...they are one of the best, in my opinion.

Norma Lee C.
Brooklyn, New York