Security Seals Hello, !
Sign Out | My Account | Help
Special Offers, Promotions, Coupons, and more!
 
   
Advanced Search
Home > Everyday Greeting Cards > Graduation Greeting Cards > Humorous > Recycled

Telephone Survey (1 card/1 envelope) Nobleworks Funny Graduation Card (Item# CD4189)
Front
Telephone Survey (1 card/1 envelope) Nobleworks Funny Graduation Card - FRONT: A telephone survey says that 51% of college students drink until they pass out.  INSIDE: The other 49% didn't answer the phone.  Happy Graduation!

Inside
Telephone Survey (1 card/1 envelope) Nobleworks Funny Graduation Card - FRONT: A telephone survey says that 51% of college students drink until they pass out.  INSIDE: The other 49% didn't answer the phone.  Happy Graduation!
NOTE: If the www.papercards.com text appears on the image, it is shown for copyright protection purposes. That text DOES NOT appear on the actual product.
Front: A telephone survey says that 51% of college students drink until they pass out.
Inside: The other 49% didn't answer the phone. Happy Graduation!
Size: 4.6x6.75 inches
Paper Stock: Recycled Heavy Cardstock
Envelope: Blue
Publisher: Nobleworks
Product Line: Talk Bubbles
Price: $2.95  $2.80  SALE!
Quantity:
Deliver To:

Availability: In Stock

Quantity Discount Pricing
Learn about Volume Discounts

CUSTOMER TESTIMONIAL: (Read more customer comments)

There selection of regional Christmas cards is great. We live in California and it always seems so silly to send a card with the typical snowy winter scene to family and friends in the east especially when we have such beautiful scenery right here. The Golden Gate cards are just perfect. Please continue to carry such a wonderful selection of unique cards.

Melissa M.
San Jose, California