Frequently Asked Questions
If you can't find an answer to your question, please contact Customer Service.
- What is your greeting card quality?
- We only carry name brand greeting cards from companies with the best reputations for producing quality stationery products.
This allows us to offer a wide variety of greeting cards in different sizes with unique design elements and a diverse list
of special features such as textured paper, metalic foils, glitter, die cut, embossing, pearlized paper, inserts, ribbons,
gems and much, much more.
- We take pride in the quality of the products that we offer, have been in business for 20 years
and we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on everything that we sell.
- Are the cards shipped to me or to someboday else as a gift?
- Our goal is to provide convenience and flexibility so you can pick the option that works best for you. We offer two options:
- We will mail the greeting card directly to the recipient as a gift. You provide the delivery address and the date when you would like
it shipped and we'll take care of the rest. You have the option of having a personal message printed on the inside of the card, adding
a return address to the envelope. You can also choose to have the message and address hand-written by one of our customer care team
members or imprinted using one of our ink printers.
- We can ship your order back to you or anywhere you choose.
- This will allow you to ship your order to your home, business or any address that you choose. All of your greeting cards, envelopes,
gifts and stationery will be securely shipped inside another shipping envelope or package.
- Are the cards printed on demand?
- All of our greeting cards are name brand cards that are produced by the individual manufacturers and stored in our warehouse,
ready to be shipped when you place an order. Print on demand companies create the cards on demand so there is usually
a delay before they can be shipped. Plus, print on demand cards don't offer the large variety of special features
(i.e.-embellishments, special papers, special folds, etc.) that you'll find in our store.
- Are envelopes included with the cards?
- Yes, all of our greeting cards come with envelopes. The color and number of envelopes included with the card(s) is shown
in the product details.
- If you're sending a single card directly to the recipient as a gift the card will be sent inside its own envelope, your
return address will be (optionally) printed on the envelope and a real stamp will be placed in the upper right corner
of the envelope. You can send greeting cards and they'll look like they were sent directly from you!
- If you're shipping the cards back to yourself those cards and blank envelopes will be placed inside another (shipping) envelope
or package. This allows you the convenience of having greeting cards and blank envelopes on hand at any time for that special
- How quickly will my order get shipped?
- Since all of the cards that we sell are stocked in our warehouses they are ready to be shipped right away. Any order placed
by 12:00 PM EST will be shipped on the same day. Order received after that time will be shipped on the next business
- You also have the option to choose a future shipping date when sending a greeting card or gift directly to the recipient.
This will allow you to order greeting cards and gifts ahead of time and have them delivered close to the 'special' date.
- The delivery time will depend upon the shipping service that you choose. Please see our shipping options
table for specifics on delivery times
- When adding a personalized message to boxed cards or 10 or more greeting cards there may be a delay of up to
3 business days before your order is shipped to allow for the imprinting process.
- How much do your cards cost?
- Since we sell name brand greeting cards our cards are pre-priced by the manufacturer. On the product detail page we
always show the price printed on the card and our current selling price. You can also qualify for a discounted price
when you purchase multiples of the same card. Just look for the 'View Volume Pricing' link on the product detail page.
- Do you offer bulk discounts?
- If you like to 'stock up' on cards you'll love our buy 10 greeting cards, get 1 free offer. For every 10 cards you place into
your shopping cart, one of them will be free. You can mix and match any cards and there is no limit to how many free cards you
can earn. In addition, we offer discounted pricing when you purchase larger quantities of the same card.
- How much do you charge for postage?
- Shipping fees are based upon the weight of your order, the destination and the type of service selected. We offer a large
variety of standard and expedited shipping options from the US Postal Service and UPS. Please view our
standard shipping rates table for a guide.
- Do you charge extra for customization?
- Since all of our cards are produced by well known companies they are already pre-printed with an interior verse and ready to
be used. If you would like to add a custom message to the interior of the cards you can click on the "Personalize Inside" button
and use our online customizer to choose the type style, ink color and size and preview the layout.
- In most cases you will have two choices on how to imprint your personal message. You can either have it printed with one of our
ink printers or hand-written by one of our customer care team members. Since adding a personal message is optional there is a
slight fee between $0.40-$1.00 to add the message. Our personalization help page
contains details and pricing.
- Do you use real stamps or a postage meter?
- A real stamp will be used when you are sending a single card directly to the receipient as a gift.
- All other orders will have a shipping label applied to the package or the postage will be printed directly onto the shipping envelope.
- How do I pay for my cards?
- We accept payment via Paypal or with a credit card including Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- Can I have a card shipped on a specific date?
- If you're sending a greeting card or multiple items as a gift to somebody else you'll have the option of choosing a specific shipping
date during the checkout process. This will allow you to plan ahead and schedule a card and/or gift to be shipped at a later date
without having to worry about it. The shipping date is when the package will leave our facility so please remember to include the
estimated delivery time when choosing the date.